QUALITIES OF GOD’S POWERFUL GLORY.
- The power associated with God’s glory is the SUSTAINING POWER (Luke 4:2 – Being forty days tempted . . . He did not eat anything).
- Jesus was sustained by a divine and glorious power to deny Himself and His needs in order to fulfill the purpose of His Father.
- The very power in Jesus keeps everything intact.
Colossians 1:16-17 — For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
- God’s glorious power sustained Jesus to the cross and beyond.
- It is this power that will sustain you in your hour of need.
- The power associated with God’s glory is the CREATIVE POWER (Luke 4:3 –Command this stone that it be made bread).
- Jesus had the ability to remake or create from nothing whatever He wished.
- Satan knew that Christ could create what He wished.
- All of creation declares the power of God’s glory..
So, My Dear Child of God, when you approach your God today, come with humility, a profound sense of wonder, and a sober fear of displeasing Him. For He is awesome in power and a fierce and rentless warrior on behalf of his people. There is good reason the Hebrews referred to him as El Shaddai, “the Almighty”, Ish Milchamah, “a man of war”!
God is Omnipotent; there is no end to his power to accomplish his saving purposes. Jeremiah the prophet said, “Ah sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched hand. Nothing is too hard for you!
Whatever your needs are, you have not exhausted his strength and power. Whatever your concerns, you have not run His emotional well dry. Whatever your situations, His hands is not too short to save, provide, lead and fight for you. Whatever the depth of your offenses against him, he is not prevented from forgiving, releasing and drawing near the truly repentant person. Nothing is too hard for Him!
For all Power and Glory belongs to him! Halleluia!